Call our office to find out if you qualify: 316-838-7700
Considering a study?Click the Video Above
Paid Medical Research Studies in Wichita!
PRN of Kansas is a local, independent research site that works with area physicians who are experts in the therapeutic areas that we study.
Currently looking for volunteers with the following:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Joint pain, swelling, and stiffness, and decreased range of motion
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): Irregular periods, excess androgen, polycystic ovaries
- Diabetic Gastroparesis: Nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating, heartburn, poor appetite and weight loss
- Low Testosterone: Low libido, decreased strength, weight gain, depressed mood, change in sleep patterns
- Osteoarthritis of the Shoulders and Knees: Pain in the affected joint during or after movement, stiffness, loss of flexibility
- Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulders: Known as "frozen shoulder", pain and stiffness that gradually worsens over time
To be considered for any of our studies, your first step is to sign up for a confidential phone screening appointment.
To learn more about our studies visit our Currently Enrolling Studies page.
We are happy to have you as part of our team, exploring tomorrow's medicines TODAY!
The mission of PRN of Kansas is to provide a safe, clean environment for those who choose to participate in our clinical trials. We strive to achieve this through our dedication to professionalism, our care for our volunteers, and commitment to research for better medicine.
We at PRN of Kansas also pride ourselves on collecting quality data for our sponsors in the most efficient and ethical way possible.